Officials from Orison Charitable Trust, UK recently visited Sri Lanka and were the guests of Hashimi Foundation of Sri Lanka.
The trip which began on February 24th 2012 and concluded on February 29th 2012 took the officials to several places within Sri Lanka including:
– Colombo (Western Province)
– Kurunegala (North Western Province)
– Kandy (Central Province)
– Akurana (Kandy District – Central Province)
– Polonnaruwa (North Central Province)
– Valachchenai (Batticaloa District –Eastern Coast)
– Kalmunai (Ampara District – Eastern Province)
Also joining the OCT officials during the trip was Br Ali Yusufali of Comfort Aid International.
Full Report – Click to Download